1. How long is processing, shipping, and handling?
Processing takes 2-3 Business days for your order to be shipped out. Processing occurs Monday-Friday. (If you ordered on Friday your order will be processed on the next business day which is Monday.
Note that purchases over $200 must be verified with proper physical photos of the customer’s ID used for purchase before we can process the shipment. Once verified, orders will be shipped out . No exceptions.
We offer a Route insurance option when placing orders on our site. Please understand that if a package is lost, stolen, or damaged after leaving our facility we are unable to accept any responsibility for the package contents. We do not provide refunds or replacements for orders that are lost, stolen or damaged while in transit. We unfortunately do not take responsibility if USPS or UPS delays, damages or loses your package, as it is 100% out of our company’s control. In the event that something happens to your package please contact Route via their mobile app or website. Nikki Smith Hair Collection is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
2. When will my tracking number start to update?
After receiving a tracking email, Shipping Activity will become available after 24hrs. Your Tracking Number will come to your email. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see it inside your inbox. If you haven’t received a tracking number after 3 days from placing your orders please contact customer service at 1-833-904-1267
3. Can I make changes to my order?
To insure a quick delivery all orders are processed daily, So orders cannot to be altered or changed once your payment is complete.
4. May I return my order?
Yes, we are pleased to offer a return policy on unopened hair extensions within SEVEN (7) DAYS within you receiving your order. We issue refunds as a store credit no cash will be refunded. Please contact customer service before returning any package so we can give you the correct address to send your items to.
5. extensions must be shipped back unopened in it's original packaging and the packaging must not be defected in any way or a return will not be issued.
6. You are responsible for all return or exchange shipping costs and we recommend that you send your return with a tracking number because Nikki Smith Hair Collection will not be responsible for lost returns. We recommend that you USPS to send your return.
7. Orders processed and canceled through Sezzle or quad pay will be charged a $35 restocking fee.
PAYMENTS & ORDERING
Our preferred method of payment is PayPal. PayPal is one of the best, safest and secure ways to make an online payment. We accept the following payment type for your protection and ours: Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We do not have access to share your credit card information with anyone. Your information is secured via Paypal. Use Paypal once you reach the checkout page and select the PayPal option, and click the "CONFIRM ORDER BUTTON", you will be redirected to PayPal where you will be able to complete the checkout process. Simply follow one of the options to pay with your credit or debit card.